I can already hear it…”But Bush Started It.”
It’s your deficit now Mr. President. Instead of making excuses, you should simply Own It.
The United States posted an $82.69 billion deficit in April, nearly four times the $20.91 billion shortfall registered in April 2009 and the largest on record for that month, the Treasury Department said on Wednesday.
Sheer incompetence. Here’s the “no kidding” statement of the day:
White House budget director Peter Orszag told Reuters Insider in an interview on Wednesday that the United States must tackle its deficits quickly to avoid the kind of debt crisis that hit Greece.
“Must tackle its deficits quickly.” Good luck, when your boss won’t make any effort to control spending.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Tags to Note
- Trump Says at Rally He Has Delivered '100 Days of Action' April 30, 2017
- National Monuments That Could Soon Be on the Chopping Block April 30, 2017
- Pittsburgh Tries to Avoid Becoming the Next Flint April 30, 2017
- Gorsuch's Early Days Hint at an Energetic Role April 28, 2017
- Trump Backers in Phoenix Region Are Fine With His Learning Curve April 29, 2017
- In My First 100 Days, I Kept My Promise to Americans April 30, 2017
- Trump Is Instinctive, But Not Like Reagan Was April 30, 2017
- The Angry Radicalism of Conspiracy-Addled Democrats April 30, 2017
- Could Theo Epstein Perform a Miracle for the Democrats? April 30, 2017
- Today's Nullification Crisis April 30, 2017
- 16,087 minds served (so far)